SqlDbx Forum

SqlDbx

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-10-18 09:53:08

chakras

Personal with more features?

Hi -

SqlDbx is a fine product. For personal use, I find it to be a very nice tool. However, the freeware version is a bit too restricted and the professional version is way too expensive for personal use. The most I like about it is the portability. The feature I would like is really opening multiple DB sessions. Without it most of the time I am forced to use other similar Java based products. Is there a plan to have one more licensing option for people who don't want the Professional version - but still have a bit more flexibility with a price range between Free and Professional (tending to Free of course smile )?

Thanks,

#2 2011-10-18 10:13:52

sqldbxhelp
Administrator

Re: Personal with more features?

We feel that Personal Edition has enough features to let people evaluate our product or use it for personal projects.
We do have special price for individual contractors and small businesses which is significantly lower than current list price.

#3 2011-11-28 12:33:48

Allen

If you do SQL development, then the price paid for SQLDbx is well worth it.  In my opinion, if you value your time, then the cost will be some of the best money you ever spent!

#4 2011-11-30 23:21:40

BlueFin

sqldbxhelp wrote:

We feel that Personal Edition has enough features to let people evaluate our product or use it for personal projects.
We do have special price for individual contractors and small businesses which is significantly lower than current list price.

Can you please point us to the current price list for these options ? Specifically Individual in my case.

#5 2011-12-01 09:56:03

sqldbxhelp
Administrator

Please email to sales and they will let you know current price for individual license

Board footer