SqlDbx Forum

SqlDbx

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-08 17:43:48

FabricioAraujo

An (veryveryvery little) detail about block highlight

I felt something annoying for a long time when using SQLDBX but never stopped to
think about it.

But today when using highlight in SQLDBX 3.45, I paid attention: what was missing that, some time in past (somewhere between this version and the 3.23 i found lost on a pendrive) I remember that SQLDBX draw an red square around block/parenthesis block delimiters when highlighting... Or is my memory that's failing me?

And the annoying part is that - on my SQLServer job - the monitor almost doesn't show the actual color of the highlight ( there's actually an highlight but I can see only with BEGIN-END, it's almost invisible to me regarding parenthesis - at least on the default  white background ).

I tried to augment contrast to almost no effect.

Since I use FirebirdSQL for things on my personal laptop, I don't use SQLDBX there; so I don't know if this problem happen there.
(As I'm begging for the question: I remember that SQLDBX can use ODBC - but for FB I use another tool ).

So what's the question? Allow change the color of the highlighted text (to a more contrasting color) or draw the red square again....

Thank you very much for your attention,
Fabricio

#2 2010-12-08 23:31:58

sqldbxhelp
Administrator

Re: An (veryveryvery little) detail about block highlight

In a next release we will make color more contrast and in one of the next releases maybe add option to change it

Board footer